Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Internship Review

If you like Google then this movie is just for you. Its just one huge Google advertisement lol.

Its not a very bad movie actually. A bunch of people walked out of the theater with mixed emotions so I ended up interviewing a few. One of which said they wouldn't ever go back and see it. Just because it reminded him of the 'Saturday Morning Cartoon' syndrome of the 'little man winning by default' A nice pat on the back and a 'good job George keep up the good work' and no slap on the wrist.

Another woman said its a feel good movie. She wanted to go back and watch it because it had some funny points, and had some good moral advice.

So I guess the movie can go both ways. The only thing I can say is go watch it and determine for yourself.

I'm not even going to rate it because I want you to watch it for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I will probably just rent this one and see what I think.

    -James

    ReplyDelete