Monday, June 10, 2013

After Earth

Okay this movie is soooo bad I'm not even going to take the time to get a picture for it.

The story line isn't that bad, but the costumes look like they were pulled off a walmart nighty stand, and the graphics look like a 3 year old did them. Lets not even mention the fact that M. Night Shyamalan made this.

Okay first off, its graphic, people loose limbs in the movie, although I do like the idea of reattaching limbs by using a computer. Wish we could do that now. To bad I wasn't able to see what was being done till after it was done.

I think the movies whole budget was spent on getting two good actors to play in it.

I give this movie a 'ditch M. and get someone who knows how to make a good movie' outta 'my kid could have done better and he's 2'

No comments:

Post a Comment