Friday, January 18, 2013

Les Mis. Review

(Once again I am apologizing for the lack of pictures.)

First off...read 'The Scarlet Pimpernel' series (15 books) It shows the background of the revolution and what happens during its aftermath.
Secondly grab a fist full of tissues. If you can't stand watching people dieing of starvation or having there heads chopped off...don't go see this movie.
 thirdly...its a musical...if you can't stand singing...don't...go. Nuff said.

I for one have loved 'the scarlet pimpernel' series as well as Les Mis. books since I was a kid. So I went to go see the movie...wasn't very disappointed except in a character I would have chose someone else to play the part with...but thats beside the point

The costumes and the acting beyond said person was exemplery and I'm glad I went to see it. Theres something for everyone in it...except kids.

I give this one a 6 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment