Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dark Shadows Review

I was actually disappointed in this movie. I started watching this not expecting to see something from the old soap opera. Which is good cause its nothing like the original.

However the movie was very disappointing in other means. Where it tried to be funny it was series and where it tried to be series it was funny.

Its not a very good movie for little kids to see because of the outrageously obviously not having sex but were playing like they were. I wasn't happy with the multitude of having sex out of wedlock. I don't agree with that at all.

Also with the drugs...which I can't complain about it cause people still do that stuff.

Although the pro's of the completely conish style hate review...the values of family are very very strong and the Collins elder points it out vividly throughout the movie.

I give the movie a 4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment