Sunday, August 26, 2012

Paranorman

Okay first off...there will be tons of spoilers in this review...simply because it fucking rocks.

Alright just so you know I'm all for gay rights, and this movie apparently is too. The jock looking guy...is gay. No joke he makes a comment about 'dude you wanna go to the movies? My boyfriend is a chick flick kinda guy' thats not word for word...but he does say boyfriend liking chick flicks.

I love this movie mainly because I was the kid that got teased in school. I wasn't fat, nor was I weird. I just preferred to stick around with people that needed me to. They didn't expect me to wear the best cloths, or have the best hair cuts. This movie shows that the guy...or preferably the weird guy who hangs out with the fat kid...is a good guy no matter what.

Alright onto the parental stuff. Yes...there are curse words, and a few sexual references. Just not a lot of it, the cool chick...doesn't get the guy!! That is a first! I love that. The Zombies aren't even bad guys either!! They're just misunderstood.

I give this movie a 8 out of 10. Go watch it!!

Yes there is one part that will make you jump...just sayin.

1 comment: